DO YOU HAVE FORD PROTECT?
Ford Protect covers many components throughout your vehicle, so you can confidently drive knowing you’re covered.
CHOOSE THE FORD PROTECT PLAN
Ford Protect offers a variety of plans and coverage options to suit your needs, driving habits, and vehicle. With several plans to choose from, a Ford Protect plan is right for you.
WHY FORD PROTECT?
When you decide to purchase or lease your vehicle, you want to know that your purchase is protected for the road ahead. Plus, if your New Vehicle Limited Warranty is nearing expiration or has expired altogether, having Ford Protect helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills, thanks to the additional coverage of many vehicle components.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET FORD PROTECT
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
- Honored at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States*
- Provides non-stop coverage
- Time, distance, and deductible options
- Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
- Vehicle service by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford-approved parts
- It helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components.
- Includes Ford Protect Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected Ford Protect coverage
- Provides rental vehicle reimbursement of up to $30/day for up to 10 days ($45/day on Lincoln vehicles) on a repair covered under the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford Protect.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Ford Protect coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your car (Ford Protect coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
*Lincoln Protect is honored at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States.