Automotive Service Technician
Do you like to tinker with cars and have a knack for problem-solving? Langenburg Motors Ltd. is seeking an Automotive Service Technician to join its team!
Formalized certification is not a requirement. However, we can teach you to repair the major components of a vehicle.
Duties and responsibilities:
Service vehicles in compliance with all company standards, including:
- Maintain knowledge of current industry best practices.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure they meet provincial requirements for safety and emissions.
- Road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components.
- Conduct diagnostic procedures to identify the cause of automotive issues and make practical and accurate recommendations.
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of automotive systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturers' specifications.
- Review work orders to discuss with the supervisor.
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
- On-the-job training
- Post-secondary training sponsorship.
- Great hours
- Advancement opportunities
Don't miss out! If you are interested or want more information, please apply today.